Angela Bofill Break It To Me Gently

Angela Bofill Break It To Me Gently. Popular albums by angela bofill. (and)break it to me gently.

JANUARY 22 2021 BREAK IT TO ME GENTLY COVER ANGELA
JANUARY 22 2021 BREAK IT TO ME GENTLY COVER ANGELA from www.youtube.com

Break it to me gently. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Heavenly love (radio edit) 2:

D Just Let Me Down Easy, Dm9 F/G G And Go Softly When You Leave.


Break it to me gently. Was covered in 3 songs. (and)break it to me gently, if ya have to, then tell me lies break it to me gently, at least leave me with my pride trust me and my feelings if.

Break It To Me Gently:


Thirteen albums arista capital, live from manila. Heavenly love (radio edit) 2: Her signature tune is i try but she has recorded as well dance.

Dm F/G Break It To Me Gently, Cmaj7 Gm7/C At Least Leave Me With My Pride.


Watch the video for break it to me gently from angela bofill's something about you for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Break it to me gently. Break it to me gently.

(And) Break It To Me Gently, If Ya Have To, Then Tell Me Lies Break It To Me Gently, At Least Leave Me With My Pride Trust Me And My Feelings If.


I wish there was a treasure i could show to you. [intro] c c/e f c/g g [verse] csus4 c csus2 c did you think that your smile, f f #karaokehits #karaokecovers #karaokeversions this song is by angela bofill and appears on the album something about you (1981)please check out these playlist.

$0.89 In Cart Not Available Out Of Stock.


View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1982 vinyl release of break it to me gently / holdin' out for love / tropical love on discogs. But it's time to say goodbye, don't know why. [chorus] f g break it to me gently, em a if you have to, then tell me lies.